Currently seeking: Graphic Designer Full Time - 40 hours a weekAll inquiries please contact Craig@dodocase.com & Emilie@dodocase.com with your resume and portfolio.
DODOcase is a manufacturer and e-commerce store of iPad and iPhone accessories in San Francisco's Dogpatch district. We offer a line of handcrafted book bound cases as well as sewn leather and waxed canvas goods, all handmade in our workshop. Additionally, DODOcase is a leader in providing customized virtual reality headsets to major brands worldwide. Founded in 2010, alongside the launch of the original Apple iPad, DODOcase creates a human connection between craftsmen and consumers by supporting local manufacturing and traditional craftsmanship techniques.
We are looking for a proactive, eager, self-motivated graphic designer to join our small team. This position works hand in hand with the Marketing Director by creating digital designs for email marketing & social campaigns, taking product photography for the website & newsletters, and strategizing on the marketing calendar. This position also works with the Virtual Reality Corporate Team (CEO, VP of Sales & Sales Director) creating custom branded VR viewers and custom digital product renders. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills, a can-do attitude, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment. This is a great opportunity to be intimately involved in all aspects of a San Francisco start-up! The salary is $18 - $24/hr based on experience.
- Manage design and print production for marketing & virtual reality/ corporate orders
- Create email marketing designs, web graphics and packaging
- Product photography & styling
- Photo retouching, color correcting, versioning, and uploading images to CMS
- Render creation for Sales needs
- Corporate / virtual reality client design consultation
- Web design content upkeep and support (Basic knowledge of HTML preferred)
- Design graphics for social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Ad & pop-up creation for online marketing
- Assist with day-to-day marketing functions such as project management, product launch planning, product testing, & marketing calendar strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Graphic design experience
- Extremely proficient in Adobe CS
- Photography & styling experience
- Ability to multi-task and great attention to detail
- E-commerce experience
- MailChimp experience
- Shopify experience
- Social Media experience
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Video production experience